Here, you will find details of me being a Python and Django craftsman. Please check out the blog section for technical articles, programming tutorials, diet and health tips, travel journals and life in general.
Me and Work
1. In May 2011, I have decided to focus fully on Python and Django web development work because of the following reasons:
Django is a REAL JOY to use and it is written in Python.
A lot can be done with less lines of code and this has a lot to do with Django's fundamental DRY Principle.
- Relocating to Canada and there are more djangogigs and startups in North America than in Asia at this point of time.
2. Other areas that I can also help are:
- SCM, Build and Continuous Integration Consultation - Jenkins for Java, C++ and Python projects. Writing build scripts in Windows and Linux enviroments.
- Unit Testing and Test Automation Frameworks - Nosetest and Selenium
3. You should also view my codeeval's public profile for code submissions to common programming challenges.